Wednesday, September 5, 2007

My first entry...

Hey hey, and hello! Yes, I am new to this world of 'blogging'. I see the advantages of having a space where I can share a little about what I have been up to, and where you can bring your friends to see new images and sessions. All in all, I think this web journal is a great way to involve you in my life.

So to start this journal, I wanted to share a little bit about the session I had yesterday. Crystal brought over her three gorgeous kids to do some much needed baby photos of the youngest, Tristan. I have worked with Crystal for both her daughter's 6 month baby pictures, and now that Tristan is 7 months, we thought we had better bring him in. The girls were lovely; full of energy and excitement and interested in everything new around them...it was a challenge just getting them to stay put for a few shots. Of course Tristan was much easier (slower...) and we had a great time capturing his little baby self.